This is a multi-functional procurement position to initiate purchase orders and, upon approval, place orders with suppliers to ensure delivery schedule requirements are achieved. This position requires a certain degree of latitude, independent jud
Experience: Minimum 2 year
Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Purchasing Experience or demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above-mentioned tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential documents and situations.
- High level of detail; ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attached Only PDF file of CV